Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Android - for your phone's protection

It is really vague. About 90% of people would never think of condoms or dicks when reading the sentence "The perfect fit for your phone's protection", to be honest. I think "the perfect fit" is the most vague (that no one would really relay to condoms) and, "for your phone's protection" is the main part that is probably causing the 10 people here to see a relation to condoms - but even that is pretty vague and unrelatable (not a word I guess) in my opinion.
I'm all for staying a kid sometimes - life really needs its fun moments - but I would never have made a correlation between this sentence and a condom joke, and I'm a 21 year old male. I think it's strange to be posted as an article, but, this is pretty rare, at least.



Powered by WizardRSS | Full Text RSS Feeds

SYNOPSYS SYNNEX SYMANTEC SYKES ENTERPRISES INORATED SYBASE

No comments:

Post a Comment