Thursday, September 23, 2010

It all makes sense now [the competition]

Phil, I have to respectfully disagree with your assessment. I came to Android (DInc, now Moto X) not because of the ads but because of mundane looking Berries that were slow, had memory leaks, constant reboots, inept browser, etc. I still like their service and wish them well.
This Ad may not work here but may be working in India. The Ad campaign was designed by one of the largest agencies in the world http://www.ogilvy.com
If it was up to me, I would cut out a bit of the jingle and sell a bit of the specs and what looks like a very cheap rate for the data access but that's just me.
Cheers.



Powered by WizardRSS | Full Text RSS Feeds

TNS TIBCO SOFTWARE TIBCO SOFTWARE THQ TEXAS INSTRUMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment